Monday, August 3, 2009

Update on use of Garlic supplement

As you may know I started taking Garlic supplements yesterday (1000mg capsules). I am hoping that this will reduce my blood pressure which is reading 153/93, a little high and I will need to see my doctor if I cannot get it down. However during the night I started to feel itching on my left hand and on my arm. When I looked this morning there where lumps on my hand and arm which looks like eczema. So I am not sure if this is a result of the strong dose of garlic that I am taking, or if it is some kind of allergic reaction.
We have an Aloe vera plant so I cut about three cm off the top and rubbed the sticky content of the plant on to the areas that where itching. I am optimistic that this will help my eczema.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...