Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Do you smoke?


I don't smoke myself but I do chew nicotine gum and I don't know why I started. I intend to look at alternative health ways of replacing the gum, perhaps with some natural remedy.

I don't have anything against smokers, my dad smoked cigarettes and then a pipe, although he did die quite young, at 64 from lung disease.

What I would like to know is would you be prepared to stop if you could find a way to stop the craving?.

Do you want to stop?.
Do you know of any alternative ways to stop smoking?.
I would be very interested to know. Please add your comments.
Thank you.
Bookmark and Share
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory
blog search directory
Submit URL free





I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...