Monday, December 14, 2009

Acid reflux is in the news again


Acid reflux has been in the news again. A few years back I used to wake in the night with a terrible burning sensation at the back of my throat. It used to make me cough and feel nauseated.

My GP sent me for a procedure at hospital known as Endoscopy. This is when a small flexible tube is sent down via your esophagus into your stomach to see what the problem is. In my case it was a stomach ulcer, which can be treated with this hospital procedure followed by some medication, and everything was then fine.

If anyone is about to have this procedure and your are worried or anxious about it please let me know, as I can reassure you that there is no need to worry.

So what can you do from a natural point of view to help acid reflux?
If you want to eliminate acid reflux, start eating more food that has living enzymes. Eat organic, fresh, raw fruits and vegetables.
Bookmark and Share
Add URL Pro - Search Engine Submission and Optimization Services

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...